Aims of the Group -
• To record the fungi of Glamorgan (Vice County 41)
• To encourage an interest in the importance of fungi in everyday life, wherever possible.
• To develop a greater understanding of fungi through forays, talks and workshops open to members of the group and also the public.
• To increase the awareness of fungi through contact with local members of professional and amateur groups which have environmental interests.
• To promote the conservation of fungi and threatened habitats of rare fungi.
• Is open to anyone with an interest in Fungi.
• Cost - £5.00 per annum.
If you would like further details or to join the group, please email them on firstname.lastname@example.org